By Anna Smith, CISR
Now that Spring has officially begun, it’s time to take a look at both you home and vehicles to make sure they’re ready for the upcoming weather changes. Here are a few tips to help get you started:
- Check your washer/dryer units to make sure your hoses are still attached properly and your plugs are in good working condition. Also, make sure you are cleaning out those lint traps on your dryer on regular basis to prevent possible fires in the home!
- Have your furnace & a/c units checked for proper ventilation of the heat and air distributed throughout the home.
- Have your a/c units scheduled for regular maintenance by a licensed professional, and your furnace filters replaced.
- Inspect your windows for possible leaks or cracks.
- Have your battery checked to make sure you still have plenty of life left in it.
- Replaces necessary air and oil filters
- Have your belts check for any possible wear to prevent unexpected breaks.
- Make sure your tires are at the proper inflation size, per each specific tire’s needs. Ask a licensed professional for more questions you may have.
- Refill all proper fluids including the wipers and radiator.
Have a great Spring!
About Anna Smith
Anna has worked at MAX for the past 4 years while having over 8 years of experience in the insurance industry. When she’s not at work, Anna enjoys spending time with her daughters and pets. They keep her busy from morning until evening, but she loves their time together. Anna also enjoys cooking for friends and family, and shares many new recipe creations with her co-workers.