By Anna Smith, CISR
It’s about that time to get your swimming gear and pool equipment ready! There are several things you might need to take care of in order to be certain your items are in good working condition and safe for all users. Here are a few tips to keep your family & friends safe for pool time fun:
- Have all maintenance equipment checked for leaks, breaks/tears, and possible harmful or toxic odors or materials used.
- Make sure you have safety rules posted in all swimming areas.
- Double-check that all life-saving equipment is on hand (i.e. life preservers, nets, poles, etc.).
- Check all hand rails to be sure they are secured properly.
- Clean and sanitize pools on an as-needed basis.
- Remove debris from all walking places within the pool areas to help prevent injuries.
Have a wonderful and safe summer!
About Anna Smith
Anna has worked at MAX for the past 4 years while having over 8 years of experience in the insurance industry. When she’s not at work, Anna enjoys spending time with her daughters and pets. They keep her busy from morning until evening, but she loves their time together. Anna also enjoys cooking for friends and family, and shares many new recipe creations with her co-workers.