June 28th is Insurance Awareness Day. What better way to celebrate than to help our clients take a look at their home and auto insurance coverage!
Is your insurance coverage changing as fast as your life? Did any of the items listed below occur in the last year? Let us help you get the best coverage for your situation. If you have a claim and find out your policy does NOT provide the coverage you expected, it’s too late!
Updates to your home:
- Did you have your roof replaced?
- Did you start or finish a home remodeling project?
- Buy a new furnace or AC unit, a new hot water heater, or add a wood burning stove?
- Did you install a new pool or trampoline?
- Add a wood burning stove?
Updates to your stuff
- Did you start or purchase a business?
- Add or lose a pet?
- Buy a boat or motorcycle?
- Acquire any jewelry or other special pieces?
- Change your cell phone number?
- Change your email address? We never sell or give your email to anyone. We use it for service purposes only and to keep you informed.
Important coverages you may be missing
- We now offer service line and equipment breakdown coverages. If these aren’t listed on your policy already, would you be interested in learning more?
- Your homeowner’s policy does not protect you from floods. Would you like to hear more about that?
If you have any questions about the items above, please give us a call at 800-832-4689, use our Live Chat, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’d be happy to help you.