Hello Harrisonburg, Virginia friends:
It goes without saying that many things are different today than they were not all that long ago. However, as your local Insurance Agent, it’s my intent to stay connected and available should you need to make changes, have questions or just need clarification about an issue. Whether a video meeting would be helpful or a phone conversation with myself or my Team, we are available and would be glad to assist.
To help us stay “connected”, I’ll be hosting a virtual drawing Friday June 19th for a sweet & salty goodie basket. Here’s what’s included:
- Caramel Corn donated by The Old-Fashioned Kettle Korn Company
- Fresh Donuts donated by Strite’s Donuts
- Local Honey with Dipper and Route 11 Chips donated by Friendly City Co-op
- Peanut Butter Buckeyes and Rock Candy Stick from Grandma’s Pantry
- Homemade Apple Butter and Peanut Brittle from Overlook Produce
- Red Raspberry Jam from Country Canner
- Stuffed Dairy Cow from Mt. Crawford Creamery
Before Friday the 19th be sure to like our MAX Agency Facebook page, share and like the photo of the basket and tag some friends to be entered in the drawing. Porch delivery to the winner the following week!
Thank you for choosing to partner with myself and my Team at MAX Insurance Agency. I hope you have a day filled with many blessings!
Wife, Mother of 6, Grandmother of 16, and Insurance Agent
Direct phone: 540-437-1658
Diane joined the MAX team in June of 2013 and has over 30 years of experience in various areas of the insurance industry. She loves working with her members and helping them with their insurance needs. Spending time with her family and playing with her big golden retriever, Farley, are her favorite things to do. Diane also enjoys writing, swimming, travel, and knocking things off her bucket list. Para-sailing in Mexico and singing karaoke are two recent ones checked off.
Read Diane's Volunteer Story - Quilting from the Heart