By Anna Smith, CISR
Are you ready to get the family outside for some fresh air? Here are a few camping tips for your next adventure:
- Have an emergency contact plan in place should someone stray from the beaten path.
- Pack plenty of fluids to keep everyone hydrated.
- Have first aid essentials on hand for unexpected accidents.
- Pack sunscreen and bug spray which are daily essentials.
- Bring extra blankets and change of shoes for sudden weather changes.
- Have a spare change of clothes for everyone in your vehicle should you need a backup.
- Never go to sleep with a campfire still burning.
And don’t forget to pack some fun things too!
- Cards for your favorite games like Gin Rummy, Go Fish or Solitaire.
- S’more ingredients: Graham crackers, marshmallows and chocolate.
- Guitars for singing by the campfire.
Have fun and be safe!
Anna has worked at MAX for the past 4 years while having over 8 years of experience in the insurance industry. When she’s not at work, Anna enjoys spending time with her daughters and pets. They keep her busy from morning until evening, but she loves their time together. Anna also enjoys cooking for friends and family, and shares many new recipe creations with her co-workers.